We are a specialist medical advisory house.
Our research into the medical profession indicates that there can be some extremely challenging hurdles to tackle.
There are now a whole range of issues affecting not only career and job security, but also the ability to build financial independence, such as:
- Higher education expenses whilst studying
- A wave of new medical graduates in Australia
- Government cuts to health budgets over recent years
- Increase in the cost of living standards
- Changes in remuneration structures in both public and private
There are also personal challenges which include a lack of time and a lack of financial training. This can make it very difficult to become financially independent without the help of a team of professionals. At TWD we understand these challenges combined with the complexities that are faced daily as a medical specialist. Therefore we know how to deliver the smart advice that is going to provide you, your family and your practice with the best outcomes. An advisory house who understands all of these issues can provide you with holistic, long-term advice to make sure that all your finances are in step with your long-term dreams and aspirations.